This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_ftpc package, FTP Client, since its release.
3.2 (2019-03-27, 18:28):
- User handle comments clarified in API header file.
3.1 (2019-02-20, 12:05):
- Client did not download all packets of directory listing and files when FTP server ftpd (Version 6.4/OpenBSD/Linux-ftpd-0.17) was used.
- FTPC_CMD_CHDIR, FTPC_CMD_MKDIR, FTPC_CMD_RMDIR, FTPC_CMD_RENAME and FTPC_CMD_QUIT did not work when it was the first issued command after logging in.
- ftpc_start_request() did not return error when invalid command was requested.
- Renamed and rearranged arguments to ftpc_start_request().
- Introduced type t_ftpc_conn_hdl.
- Renamed function arguments.
2.2r2 (2018-08-29, 18:15):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
2.2 (2018-07-11, 12:17):
- Sporadically FTPC_CMD_UPLOAD returned with an error code while the upload was successful. This only occurred when no operating system was used.
2.1 (2017-08-16, 12:26):
- New connection state change callback function has been introduced: t_ftpc_conn_state_cb().
- File download and upload process is not aborted in case the appropriate user callback (read/write) is not able to handle some or all data.
- New API function ftpc_data_ready() is for signalling user data is ready to read/write.
- New configuration parameter FTPC_MAX_MSS_PER_WINDOW for buffering incoming unprocessed FTP data.
- New configuration parameter FTPC_DATA_PENDING_TIMEOUT to handle timeout of pending unprocessed data.
1.2 (2017-06-21, 10:30):
- FTP uploading (STOR) was not started when vsftpd server was used.
- Initial release.