This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nor_base package, the FTL NOR Base Flash Driver, since its release.
- Works with media_drv_ftl_base v5.3.
- Works with media_drv_ftl_base v5.x.
- Works with media_drv_ftl_base v4.1. The version change forces upgrade of old ftl_nor drivers which will need to support new MDRIVER_FTL_IDLE_ERASE switch.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated (warnings occurred in 16-bit environment).
- Size of temporary page buffer can be configured in config_mdriver_ftl_nor.h.
- Check of VER_MDRIVER_FTL_MINOR removed from config_mdriver_ftl_nor.c.
- ftlnor replaced with ftl_nor everywhere.
- ftl_nor.c checks only VER_MDRIVER_FTL_MAJOR.
- Initial release, api_mdriver_ftlnor.h contains the FTL-NOR interface which needs to be implemented by low-level NOR drivers.