This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_synopsys package, the MMC/SD Media Driver for Synopsys, since its release.
1.11 (2020-08-04, 18:17)
- Moved processor-dependent settings to PSP (to support LPC43xx and LPC314x - due to changes for ADSP these controllers were temporarily not supported).
- Fixed potential (compiler-dependent) compilation error.
1.10 (2020-07-08, 15:05)
- DMA descriptors are allocated from uncached memory area.
- Added ADSP-SC57x support.
1.9 (2020-05-18, 18:00)
- Added DMA support.
- HCC_MEM is used to allocate and lock transfer buffers.
- Added a fix to multiple write/read operation to send a STOP_TRANS at the end of the transfer regardless of the transfer status
1.8 (2020-02-19, 10:58):
- Added High Speed (maximum 50Mhz) support for SD cards.
1.7 (2019-11-22, 16:30):
- Access failures could occur with some SD card variants, though rarely.
1.6 (2018-09-13, 16:31):
- Reinitializing the driver after uninitializing it might cause the driver to hang. (Use case: mounting, unmounting, then mounting a file system volume again.)
- Card removal during data transfer (reading from or writing to the card) could cause the driver to hang.
1.5 (2018-09-12, 16:04):
- Module renamed to media_drv_mmcsd_synopsys as the driver is not only suitable for the NXP LPC43xx series but also for the NXP LPC314x series and for the Analog Devices ADSP-SC58x family. The MMC/SD core has been designed by Synopsys hence the name.
- ADSP-SC58x support added.
1.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:25):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.4 (2018-04-05, 11:37):
- Adapted to common MMCSD init module (media_drv_mmcsd_init).
- General PSP references' cleanup: driver expects standard HCC MMCSD-PSP function names now (starting with "psp_").
- Card initialization might have failed to finish with some cards.
- Operation fixed in cached environment.
- Warnings (possible use of uninitialized variables) removed.
- Initial revision.